Hey, I am Dan.
I like mathematics, probably to an unhealthy level, and I am sure you do to - otherwise why would you be reading this. Here is a little about myself...
I study at UoN Australia, and I am about to change my education degree into mathematics. I am a full time high school mathematics tutor; I enjoy it a lot.
Outside of mathematics; I play a fair amount of chess, scroll through youtube, and occasionally agree with my girlfriend as what to watch on Netflix.
My interests in mathematical feilds are:
- Vector, Differential, and integral calculus
- Graphs, models, and visual representations of advanced calculus
- Simulations & iterations (I am learning through C)
- Mathematical modeling
- Areas of discrete mathematics
- Generic competitive problem solving