I left university long ago and have forgotten most of what I learnt from classes. I am now struggling to re-learn mathematics.
Things to learn in 2020:
- undergraduate complex analysis,
- some basic differential geometry and differential forms.
- Loomis and Sternberg, Advanced Calculus,
- R.W.R. Darling, Differential forms and connections,
- Harley Flanders, Differential forms with applications to the physical sciences,
- Henri Cartan, Elementary theory of analytic functions of one or several complex variables,
- Donald Marshall, Complex analysis.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
150 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 at 9:55