During the day:
I'm a graphics developer at dSPACE, working on the Rendering for a car simulation software.
In my spare time I:
- feel important being the founder of New World Labs
- work on my own rendering/game engine New World Engine (downloadable at https://bitbucket.org/tlobner/new-world-engine)
- play my favourite video games
My hobbies outside of computer science:
- playing guitar and touring through Europe (in two (Melodic) Death Metal Bands)
- work out at a local gym trying to improve my max bench
Member for 1 year, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 at 9:49
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 6 '18