I am an Engineering Student from École Centrale Paris. I have done a Double-Degree at the University of Queensland, where I graduated from a Master of Financial Mathematics.
I used to work as a Web Developer at Theodo (Paris startup) and then in a London Hedge Fund as a Quantitative Analyst. I am currently working as a Quant at Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking in Paris.
I love everything in touch with maths, algorithms, modelling, machine learning, optimisation, data science, stochastic calculus.
I am currently working in C++/C#, and I have a strong background in Python.
- Languages: Python, C++, C#, Caml, SQL (PostgreSQL), PHP
- Scientific libraries: Numpy, Scikit-learn, matplotlib, TensorFlow
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Big Data: Hadoop, Spark
- Web: Nginx, Apache2, PHP Symfony2, Python Flask (SQLAlchemy, Alembic, Flask-Admin), Bootstrap
- VCS and collaboration tools: Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket), Docker (with Composer or Swarm), Atlassian stack
Member for 3 years, 3 months
33 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 at 16:46