How are seating problems solved in general? I am stuck on this one for example.
There are 8 houses in a line and in each house only one boy lives with the conditions as given below:
- Jack is not the neighbour Siman.
- Harry is just next to the left of Larry.
- There is at least one to the left of Larry.
- Paul lives in one of the two houses in the middle.
- Mike lives in between Paul and Larry.
If at least one lives to the right of Robert and Harry is not between Taud and Larry, then which one of the following statement is not correct ?
A. Robert is not at the left end.
B. Robert is in between Simon and Taud.
C. Taud is in between Paul and Jack.
D. There are three persons to the right of Paul.