This question already has an answer here:
- How many 90 ball bingo cards are there? 4 answers
A game called housie (similar to Bingo) is played in India. This game is played by a group of people based on a few rules. I need to know how many unique tickets can be printed in one session of a Housie game.
How a ticket is made in a game of housie is as follows:
- Numbers are from 1 to 90.
- There are 3 rows in a ticket.
- There are 9 columns in a ticket.
- Each row has to have 5 unique numbers (not more not less).
- A column can have 0, 1, 2 or 3 numbers in it.
- 1st column can only contain number from 1-9, 2nd row can only contain numbers from 10-19, 3rd row can only contain numbers from 20-29 ....... 8th column can only contain numbers from 70-79 and the last 9th column can only contain numbers from 80-90
The above image is an illustration of how unique housie tickets looks like. With the above rules being applied, I need to know how many UNIQUE tickets can be printed from of this combination.