What is the correct adjective for a vertex in an n-ary tree that has only k children (k < n)?

I was thinking of something like "unsaturated", but I don't know if that is the correct word for this.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.