Given a set $X$, is there a name (like $X$-concrete category) for those categories $\mathbf{C}$ equipped with a forgetful functor $F_x : \mathbf{C} \rightarrow \mathbf{Set}$ for each $x \in X$? The prototypical example being the category of models of a many-sorted theory whose sort symbols form a set $X$.

I am not specifically interested in the case where $\mathbf{Set}$ is the codomain; that was just an example.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.