enter image description here

What is the latex code for the curly C? (on the second line of the picture)

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ There is actually a TeX stack exchange $\endgroup$ Aug 24, 2019 at 15:42
  • $\begingroup$ btw, detexify is useful for finding specific TeX symbols (although it didn't work for me for this one.) $\endgroup$ Aug 24, 2019 at 16:07

1 Answer 1


With \usepackage[mathscr]{euscript}, \mathscr{C} will produce the curly C you want. Without this package, it still produces something similar: $\mathscr{C}$


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .