This question already has an answer here:
- Good abstract algebra books for self study 10 answers
- A good commutative algebra book [duplicate] 1 answer
- Reference request: introduction to commutative algebra 4 answers
- A book for abstract algebra with high school level 7 answers
- Requesting abstract algebra book recommendations [closed] 14 answers
During these days, I have been reading some books concerning algebraic geometry. But I learned commutative algebra two years ago, I cannot remember some basic things such as the definition of irreducible ideals.
Can anyone recommend me a rigorous book to help me recover those old knowledge? I hope it's a book in GTM series.
Thanks for yours answers!! I will read those books!!