This question already has an answer here:

A triangle whose parts are rearranged seem to create a gap. I've looked all over for an answer to this question and cannot find one. Please help me find a solution. Here is an image for clarity:

enter image description here


marked as duplicate by KReiser, Micah, Hagen von Eitzen geometry Jun 20 at 21:14

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.