Is there a common name given to inner products of the type:

$\int {\bf f}(x) \cdot {\bf g}(x) dx$

where ${\bf f}$ and ${\bf g}$ are vector functions of x and $\cdot$ denotes the Euclidean inner product?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.