I'm trying to resize image bitmap in software development, in that my requirement is as following,
- Get the original height of image
- Get the original width of image
- Set a max threshold, output height and width should be below that threshold only
My requirement is,
- output height and width should be below set threshold
- output values should be maximum possible
- The ratio of final height and width should be same as original.
I am new to this community, so pardon me if anything is incorrect, any help will be appreciate.