I'm considering the turing machines with the following form: $(Q,\Gamma,b,\Sigma,\delta,q_0,F)$ where the tape symbols,$\Gamma$ are $\{0,1\}$, so the input symbols, $\Sigma$ must be $\{1\}$ and the blank symbol, $b$ is $0$. The set of states, $Q$, initial state $q_0$, final states $F$ and transition function $\delta$ can be arbitrary(in order to be a turing machine).

Is there a name for this type of turing machines?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.