Under appropriate conditions on $U\subset X$ (what are they?), is there a well-defined wedge product $$ \wedge: H^k(X,\overline U)\oplus H^l(X\setminus U)\to H^{k+l}(X,\overline U), $$ and if so, is there a name for it? What is the canonical way to define it?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.