I have a question regarding time series analysis. Consider I have hourly measurement of O_3 gasses from a given place. I have measurements for approx. a whole month, and there is no missing data.

If I then want to find the "weekly differenced" data of my observations, do I simply just difference the data with the difference 24x7=168 or is there something I have missed?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.