Say I have two variables $e_1, e_2$ which denote some errors.

I want to come up with a function $f(e_1,e_2)$ which will increase if either $e_1$ or $e_2$ increases, irrespective of what's happening to the other variable. Can this be done?

Any suggestions are appreciated.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.