I will be doing a post-doc in Israel in a few years from now and I need to practice my Hebrew. Besides doing the basics, I find it very exciting when I study math in both Hebrew and English.
Can you suggest some research or senior level analysis (preferably differential equations) books that are written in both Hebrew and English and ideally are easily accessible (eg. course websites):
- graduate analysis (real, complex or probability)
- in ODEs, PDEs or even better Stochastic PDEs
- do Israeli mathematicians mostly/only publish their papers in English?
- any Israeli course websites with lots of course notes available written in Hebrew (and English)?
Thank you for your help
For others looking here are some things I found:
- pdes notes: http://u.math.biu.ac.il/~schiff/Teaching/83215/
- (calculus books) http://u.cs.biu.ac.il/~tsaban/books.html
- (linear algebra book) www.math.bgu.ac.il/~amyekut/book/lin_alg_book.html
- list of books https://www.magnes-press.com/Category/Mathematics+textbooks.aspx?cid=388