Here is a list of some books on the philosophy of Mathematics and logic founded in an article about this matter. I would like to buy one or maybe two of these or any other suggested books.
I would be very grateful if you could give me opinions about these or other books. Thank you in advance.
- Benacerraf, Paul, and Hilary Putnam, editors (1983), Philosophy of Mathematics: selected readings,
- Hart, W. D., editor (1997), The Philosophy of Mathematics
- Jacquette, Dale, editor (2002), Philosophy of Mathematics: An Anthology
- Schirm, Matthias, editor (2003), The Philosophy of Mathematics Today
- Shapiro, Stewart (2000), Thinking About Mathematics. Oxford
- Shapiro, Stewart, editor (2005), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Mathematics and Logic
- Beaney, Michael, editor (1997), The Frege Reader
- Ewald, William, editor (1996), From Kant to Hilbert: a source book in the foundations of mathematics
- Giaquinto, Marcus (2002), The Search for Certainty: a philosophical account of foundations of mathematics
- Haaparanta, Leila, ed., The History of Modern Logic