I need to solve the following equation for $x$:
$$y = (x * (z + A) + B) \oplus (x * z + C)$$
- $\oplus$ is the binary XOR operator for 32-bit integers
- all variables are 32-bit integers
- all variables except for $x$ are known
- the variables $A$, $B$, and $C$ are the constants $32757935$, $-29408451$, and $-5512095$
- EDIT: $z$ isn't a constant, and varies, but is unique for every pair of $x$ and $y$.
If it helps, this problem is based on/similar to this equation: How to solve this equation for $x$ with XOR involved?