I'm looking for references on this game (name, strategies analysis, ...) :
It's a two player game with two players (Black and White)
A position of the game is a single line (sequence) of black and white stones. If there are an odd numbers of stones, Black plays (White otherwise)
Each turn, a player remove a stone using one of this 3 rules
- You can remove the first or last stone of the line.
- You can remove a black stone.
- You can replace two consecutive white stones by a black stone.
As each move removes a stone, players play alternatively on each turn. When there is only one stone left, if it's a white stone, White wins, it it's a black stone, Black wins.
Example of a game :
- $\blacksquare\square\blacksquare\square\blacksquare$ Black removes the middle black stone
- $\blacksquare\square\square\blacksquare$ White removes the left black stone.
- $\square\square\blacksquare$ Black replaces the two consecutive white stones by a black stone
- $\blacksquare\blacksquare$ White resigns as he has no winning moves or just removes a black stone...
- $\blacksquare$ Black wins