Let $f$: $\mathbb{R}\longrightarrow\mathbb{R}$ be badly behaved to the extent that the image of every $(a, b)$ is dense in $\mathbb{R}$.

Do such functions have a name? How much work on such functions has been done? What is a good (or not so good) reference? Thanks.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.