In a baseball series, the first team to win 4 games wins the series. No more than 7 games are played.
- a) If Team A wins the first 3 games, how many ways can the series be completed?
- b) Suppose team A wins the first 2 games, how many ways can the series be completed?
- c) How many ways can the world series be played if team A wins 4 games in a row?
- d) how many ways an a world series be played if no team wins 2 games in a row?
- a) 4 ways
- b) I was thinking of using C(5,2) which was = 10
- c) 3 ways
- d) Having hard time on this one.
Any help is appreciated.