The following books and/or notes develop various aspects of the theory of infinite-dimensional manifolds:
- Lang, Fundamentals of Differential Geometry.
- Kriegl & Michor, The Convenient Setting of Global Analysis.
- Choquet-Bruhat & DeWitt-Morette, Analysis, Manifolds and Physics.
- Klingenberg, Riemannian Geometry.
- Marsden, Ratiu, and Abraham, Manifolds, Tensor Analysis, and Applications.
- Hamilton, The inverse function theorem of Nash and Moser.
Question: Are there any other books that systematically develop from scratch the theory of infinite-dimensional manifolds, in particular Frechet manifolds?