I have some prices / costs.
- I have an unknown value like 520.
- I have a top value that can be 520 or higher.
- I have a bottom value that can be 520 or lower.
Let's say the top value us 750 and I want to know how much more in percentage it is in compare to the 520 value.
((750/520)-1)*100 = 44%
- Does this value mean that 520 is 44% cheaper than 750?
- Does that value also mean that 750 is 44% more expensive than 520?
What I can recall is that we don't get the same percentage value up and down?