Review queues (individual reviews are known as review tasks) contain posts that may need community attention, as determined by the system or other community users. You are shown these posts one at a time so that you can evaluate what, if any, action is needed.
You will gain access to different review queues based on your reputation, starting with the First questions, First answers and Late answers queues at 500 reputation. These and all other review queues are accessible from the Review queue icon that appears at the top of every page near the right end of the top bar.
Learn more about each specific queue and how to perform reviews by visiting these Help center pages:
- First questions - 500 reputation
- First answers - 500 reputation
- Late answers - 500 reputation
- Triage – Stack Overflow only - 500 reputation
- Low-quality posts - 2,000 reputation
- Suggested edits - 2,000 reputation
- Close votes - 3,000 reputation
- Reopen votes - 3,000 reputation
Note: The First questions, First answers and Late answers queues do not exist on Meta sites.