|visits||member for||3 years, 8 months|
|seen||15 mins ago|
You might see some necro-like-bumps from me. I'm trying to slowly edit/delete all my HINT answers from the site. I am also trying to stay away from giving hint answers in the future.
The last 10 answers I've posted:
- Zero sets in Mrówka spaces (22-Nov-2014)
- Regarding functions on $\omega_1$ (10-Nov-2014)
- Possible behaviours of the cofinality-of-neighbourhood function for topological spaces $X$ that are connected. (6-Nov-2014)
- Example of a $T_1$ space that does not have the property that every compact subspace of $X$ is closed. (5-Nov-2014)
- Why wouldn't someone accept Gentzen's consistency proof? (15-Oct-2014)
- Consistency of restricted forms of Martin's Axiom with the negation of the Continuum Hypothesis (8-Oct-2014)
- Spaces where all compact subsets are closed (2-Oct-2014)
- Is there always an equivalent metric which is not complete? (24-Sep-2014)
- Mary Ellen Rudin's proof that all metric space are paracompact (3-Sep-2014)
- Operators on the family of all subsets of a topological space that maybe generates a base for these family. (28-Aug-2014)
Yes, my answer-posting rate has slowed to a crawl. But I am generally happier with the questions I've been answering (and the answers I'm giving).