|visits||member for||8 months|
|seen||Jan 26 at 16:53|
Chemist turned biochemist turned software engineer.
- First language: PDP-11 assembly (still the best!)
- Most used language: C++ (with boost and C++11)
- 1996: scientific software (phys. chemistry)
- 2000: OS development (hard real-time/military)
- 2002: scientific research (biochemistry)
- 2005: real-time C++ (transportation/city infrastructure)
- 2012: large scale C++ (finance)
Once upon a time I published a book on x86 assembly language (in Russian)
I edit http://cppreference.com a lot.
|bio||website||cubbi.com||visits||member for||8 months|
|location||New York||seen||Jan 26 at 16:53|
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes