263 reputation
17
bio website
location France
age 29
visits member for 3 years, 10 months
seen Sep 2 '13 at 9:29

Sep
2
awarded  Nice Answer
May
24
answered Which one is the correct series expansion?
May
24
answered Can we get just $3$ from $\pi$?
Apr
15
comment Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
@dgnamu: you are. corrected.
Apr
15
revised Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
edited body
Apr
15
comment Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
@dgnamu, you're right, my mistake, I added instead of multiplying…
Apr
15
revised Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
added 67 characters in body
Apr
12
comment Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
You have $b=2-3a$. When $x=0$, given $y=ax+b$, you must have $y=b$, so $(0,2-3a)$ is on the curve. When $y=0$, it means $ax+b=0$, so $ax+2-3a$ = 0, so $x=3-\dfrac{2}{a}$.
Apr
9
revised Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
minimum
Apr
9
awarded  Yearling
Apr
9
comment Generate unique integer from n integers, say $n=21$
then sort them before.
Apr
9
answered Generate unique integer from n integers, say $n=21$
Apr
9
revised Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
added 77 characters in body
Apr
9
answered Minimum or maximum area of the triangle formed by a linear function and the axes
Apr
5
comment Do factorials really grow faster than exponential functions?
While this is not proof, this is I think the most intuitive answer.
Sep
24
comment How is $e^x$ read aloud?
In French we would only say “Exponentielle de x” or “e exposant x”. When it is all about natural numbers we also use the form “10 puissance 9”.
Jun
4
comment What is the chance to get a parking ticket in half an hour if the chance to get a ticket is 80% in 1 hour?
As a Frenchman, 80% chance in 1 hour seems really high to me, would be rather 20% chance in 1 day.
Nov
30
awarded  Scholar
Nov
30
accepted Adding tangents of natural numbers and getting the tangent of another natural number
Nov
30
awarded  Student