- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
2 Where to find $\lambda$-calculus examples? For instance, how to check if a list is empty? sep 19 '11
1 Is there a concise way to notate 'There are exactly 482 x, such that Px…' in logical notation? dec 15 '14
0 Notation for selectors dec 12 '14