Be Big! Tips:
- Don't type grumpy.
- Spell/grammar check.
- Answering is easier than asking.
- Vote! There's badges - for - it!
- Don't answer questions answered elsewhere.
- Only close real dupes.
- Edit questions to make more general.
- Build a library of canonical answers.
Types of dupes:
- Cut and Paste
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of your questions, improve to best fit your site
- don't migrate bad questions, just close them
- suggest other sites where they might get better answers
CC-BY-SA/MIT. Attribution's nice, but I'm not litigious.
- Performance Breakeven Analysis*
- Clone/copy a list*
- Static methods*
- Dict Autovivification*
- Check directory exists/create it
- Ignore Exceptions
- Index in
40 Dividing 100% by 3 without any left Apr 1 '14
5 Do we need to formally teach the Greek Alphabet? Mar 7 '14
0 Why is this considered to be an AXIOM? Jan 31 '14