Some naive questions from an interested layman regarding the cardinality of the set of all math theorems (discovered and undiscovered).
1) What branches of math are not contained in ZF set theory + the axiom of choice + the continuum hypothesis?
2) What is the cardinality of all discovered and undiscovered theorms under ZF set theory?
3) Cardinality of theorems under ZF + axiom of choice?
4) Cardinality of theorems under ZF + continuum?
5) Cardinality of theorems under ZF + axiom of choice + continuum?