Take the 2-minute tour ×
Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suppose we have two sets, $A = \{S_1, S_2\}, B = \{T_1,T_2\}$ where $S_1, S_2$ and $T_1,T_2$ are also sets. Is there an operator (already widely used) such that $$\operatorname{Operator}(A, B) = \{\{S_1\cup T_1\},\{S_1\cup T_2\},\{S_2\cup T_1\},\{S_2\cup T_2\}\}?$$

share|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.