Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm looking for a subset $A$ of $\mathbb R$ such that $A$ is a nowhere dense set with positive Lebesgue measure.

share|cite|improve this question
The canonical answer to this question is Fat Cantor Set – t.b. Oct 17 '11 at 10:28

The example you are looking for is given in this page

share|cite|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.