Do you know of a good resource for discrete mathematics notes, lectures and/or videos?
I found the classes + notes given to be lacking at my university...
Topics covered thus far:
- Logic theory
- Graph theory (walks, paths, cycles, circuits, forests, planar, Eulerian, Hamiltonian, minimal spanning tree, Prim's, Kruskell's, Four Color Theorem)
- Set theory (union, compliment, universal sets; equivalency relations, equivalency classes, matrices, 1-1, invertible, onto, congruences)
- Number theory (natural, real and integer sets)
- Proofs (strong induction, weak induction, well ordering, Euclid's algorithm)
- GCFs and GCDs, permutations, unordered permutations (choose)
- Binomial theorem (Pascal's triangle; finding coefficients)
- Modulo arithmetic
- Powers and prime numbers (with gcd and mod: Fermat's little theorem)
Thanks for all suggestions,