Is there a simple (or not simple?) algorithm that will churn out examples of pairs of moderately small finite multisets (hereinafter calls "sets") of moderately small integers satisfying the following desiderata, or at least the first several of them, for suitable values of "several"?
- The first set in the pair has a larger standard deviation and a smaller mean absolute deviation from the mean than the second;
- The SD and/or the MAD are, at least approximately, what I want them to be;
- The mean is an integer;
- The SD and/or the MAD is an integer;
- The are right-skewed or left-skewed or concentrated near the mean or approximately uniformly distributed according according to the user's choice.
- One can in other (specify) ways make them do one's bidding.