Sign up ×
Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have reconstructed vertical features (hole like objects lie on a vertical face) lie on two connected faces. To understand the situation, I say I have 2 walls with many windows and doors on each. suppose, these two walls make rectangular corner. (I have inserted a figure on my 3d model)

enter image description here

Now, I want to know the type of my 3d reconstruction because I am confused whether my model belongs to CSG, or B-REP or Polyhedral or...

could you please clarify my model is belong to which type. thank you.

share|cite|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.