Okay, this is a real-time problem.
The following is a picture of Customer satisfaction rating, which was displayed next to an item in an online shopping website.
Satisfied customers click the vote-up button, and unsatisfied customers click the vote-down button. Every time a button is clicked, the rating changes accordingly.
From the above image, we can infer that 94% of the people are satisfied with the product and the rest 6% aren't satisfied.
Now, is there any way to find out the number of people who participated in voting?
Edit: It's clear that there could be infinite solutions evident from Lord Soth's answer. So, I'll change the question a bit. What could be the minimum no of people who participated in voting??