This is my model:
What I do know:
- A, B, C, which form an equilateral triangle
- Mab, Mbc, Mac which are the middle points
- Angles x and y, which are the angles formed by the segment from the unknown point to the medians' points and a perpendicular from the faces of the triangle (I put a square to represent it).
- If needed, I can do my algorithm find the same angle "z", which is not represented on the model, but is the same idea that x and y, but with middle point Mbc
What I don't know:
- The unknown point represented on the model
There is no restriction on where the unknown point can be in 2D space.
I couldn't find a formula to find the unknown point with just with internal angles of the triangle and the x and y angles. If you can provide some reference, subject or even some clue on how to solve this, I would be grateful.