I'm looking for some good books including mathematics articles which are appropriate for talented high school students. I'm NOT looking for puzzle or Olympiad problem books. Here are some of my findings, which may serve as examples:
- Strange Curves, Counting Rabbits, & Other Mathematical Explorations.
- How to Guard an Art Gallery and Other Discrete Mathematical Adventures.
- Kvant Selecta: Combinatorics.
- Kvant Selecta: Algebra and Analysis, 1.
- Kvant Selecta: Algebra and Analysis, 2.
Do you have any other suggestion?