I'm trying to understand what is the optimal strategy for a mixed game.
I can illustrate the game as a trading system where you can go Long or Short. Going Long will give 80% win rate and going short will give the remaining 20%. Does the optimal strategy is to go always long or a mixed strategy is more optimal(a mix between going Long/Short with a random percentage)?
How do you approach such games?