Sign up ×
Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. It's 100% free, no registration required.

This question is related to this one.

What I am wondering is if I have a graded ring $A$ such that $X=Proj(A)$, then is there some specific classification of $B$'s such that $X=Proj(B)$.

I am particularly interested in the case where $A=K[x_1,\ldots,x_n]/(\text{one homogeneous poly})$.

Thanks in advance.

share|cite|improve this question
Thanks Arturo, I considered that but was too lazy. :P – BBischof May 3 '11 at 5:05

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.