I want to create a function that will output the prize distributions for N players given the following parameters:
1) Minimum prize distribution value (prize distribution cannot be less than this number)
2) Total money available for distribution
Here are some other conditions that must be met:
1) Sum (or, integral) of prize distributions is equal to total money available for distribution (obviously)
2) The largest prize distribution goes to the best player, smallest to the worst player (also obvious)
3) The distribution must resemble a power law or exponential distribution in that top players will get disproportionately rewarded.
The function must be able to take ANY N players, any P pot size and any M minimum prize distribution and still output the desired distribution.
I'm a bit stumped. Any advice?