Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

A graph $G$ is said to be edge transitive provided that, for any two edges $f$ and $g$ in $G$ , there is an automorphism of $G$ sending $f$ to $g$.

Let $G$ and $H$ be two graphs on vertex sets $V(G)$ and $ V(H)$, respectively. Then their lexicographic product $ G\circ H$ is a graph denoted by $ V(G\circ H)=V(G) \times V(H) $, and there is an edge from $ (u,x) $ to $ (v,y) $ if either $ u=v $ and $ x $ be adjacent to $ y $ in $ H $, or $ u $ be adjacent to $v $ in $G $.

share|cite|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.