I recently graduated with a computer engineering degree and am now going to study neuroscience/neuro-engineering at the graduate level. I need to beef up on my linear algebra, differential equations, numerical analysis, and statistical analysis (bayes what?!). As such, I would like to ask what are some excellent books I could purchase that would help me in this regard? Since I'm doing self learning, examples are important, and preferably it would make use of Matlab since I would like to learn that as well.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Update: I've added the following books to my list:
- Matlab for Neuroscientists: An Introduction to Scientific Computing in Matlab
- Concrete Mathematics: A Foundation for Computer Science (2nd Edition)
- All the Mathematics You Missed: But Need to Know for Graduate School
- A Modern Introduction to Differential Equations, Second Edition
- Linear Algebra: A Modern Introduction
But I'm still looking for more!