I was thinking about modelling mathematically (or finding the mathematical model) of the following experiemnt. Think about students $S_i$ saying how fast or slow they feel the lecture has passed - and I'd like to predict that.
Let's also suppose that I measure
- the data time $T_i$ the start time
- $D_i$ the duration of the lecture
- $O_i$ the temperature outside
- $I_i$ the temperature inside the lecture room
- $M$ the average passing rate for the course (i.e. how "difficult" it is)
My assumption is that
- the greated $D_i$, the more students will report that the time passes harder
- the higher the difference $|I_i - O_i|$, the more the effect of $D_i$ will be reduced
- the higher $M$ is, the more students will say that time has passed harder
How could I find out how good this model is and perhaps find out a better model to predict how hard (in fuzzy logic) a given student $S_i$ will say the time has passed (given the above parameters), if I collected all this information mentioned about and also reports from the student $S_i$ on how slow the time has passed?