I am currently work on a problem about these two graphs I mentioned in the title:
- The maximum node degree is: $8$ because there are 8 nodes
- The graph has subgraphs: $8$ because of the 8 nodes(every node could be a subgraph)
- Is the graph an Eulerian graph: $YES$
- Is the graph an hamiltonian graph: $NO$
- Is this graph an acyclic graph: $NO$ because there are cycles in this graph
- Does the graph contains a spanning subtree:$YES$ because when you connect every outer border with a node you get a spanning subtree
Are my argumentations correct?