Take the 2-minute tour ×
Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. It's 100% free, no registration required.

If we have a lattice and we invert the order, we again obtain a lattice, called the dual lattice. Is there a name for a lattice that is isomorphic to its dual lattice?

share|improve this question
Do you mean a self-dual lattice? –  Hagen von Eitzen Jan 1 '13 at 22:44
@Hagen I googled this before asking this question, and I found nothing relevant. –  Bartek Jan 1 '13 at 23:24

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.