I don't know if they are correct, these are my attempts
Three fair six-sided dice are tossed and the numbers showing on top are recorded.
- How many different record sequences are possible?
- How many of the records contain exactly one six?
- How many of the records contain exactly 2 four?
1) Since order does matter, Say for example , (1,2,1) is a different sequence then (2,1,1) Therefore this is P(6,1)*P(6,1)*P(6.1)
2) Now, order does not seem to matter. So, C(6,1)*C(6,1)*C(1,1) Something tells me this is terribly wrong