Sign up ×
Mathematics Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Is there a commonly accepted name for a set of sets, $S$, with the property that $s1, s2 \in S$ and $s1 \subseteq s2$ then $s1 = s2$?

share|cite|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 9 down vote accepted

You could call it an $\subseteq$-antichain.

share|cite|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.